what do you crave while pregnant that you never did

i never liked yogurt! and so now that im pregnant thats all i want!! especially the cannon "fruit on the bottom" mmm matter of fact im eating "banana cream pie flavor" and its really good lol!!

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah i did the whole stereotypical chocolate ice cream and pickle. Also banana and mayo sandwiches, which sounds really gross to me now!
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I don't know about cravings yet cause I'm only 8 weeks but I have noticed that I can't handle the smell of bacon or sausage anymore. I used to love it and now I can't even get near it...it's not just morning sickness either...I literally can't stand how it looks or anything. it's terrible.
    menko21

Answer by menko21 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Meatloaf.. lol, never liked it til i got pregnant with this little one and now i want it all the time but my family is burnt out so im not allowed to cook it anymore lol.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2011