Where can I find easy to customize yet reliatively cheap shirts?

I am looking to make 5 to 6 shirts. One that says "I'm the mom", "I'm the Dad", and "I'm the little sister" and two that say "I am the big sister" and if I have some money left over one that says "I'm the Grandma" and if there is even more left over I would like two that say "I'm the Big Brother". I can't seem to find a site that is easy to use or at least give me an estimate up front. Most sites i do find with priced the shirts cost like $25 or more. I would really like to find something for the family before May when our third daughter arrives. Anyone have any ideas where I can look?

CafePress prices start at $25 and go up from there, too expensive.

Momma_Forever

Asked by Momma_Forever at 4:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Shopping

• i say make them yourself.....its too expensive to go and buy the shirts pre-made with everything you want on them......buy cheap t-shirts and either paint them or get the iron on letters......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Normally places like Hobby Lobby have cheap plain shirts. And hobby lobby always has coupons online for a certain % off.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• cafepress.com is fairly easy to use if you can do the graphics using Photoshop or something yourself. Just open your own store, upload the graphics, then pick the type of shirt you want. The cost of shirt will vary only on which type you want (t-shirt vs sweatshirt), and with your own shop you aren't paying any extra than just the shirt cost (no extra to the designer.)
    Anonymous

• If you want to make them yourself, then I would check out places like Hobby Lobby. I sell t-shirts and goodies on Zazzle and Cafe Press and I actually just finished some "I'm the Mom, sis, bro, dad, aunt & grandma" decals; I haven't even posted them for sale yet. If your interested let me know, I always sell my items for the minimum price and we could actually work together to get you a more customized design. You can also check ETSY, it's a great site that I get a lot of my supplies from and you can find anything on that site. Most of the stores I've worked with on ETSY will also customize for you and some will work with you on the price. Let me know if you need any help,
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 5:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2011