samurai_chica (always has the best answers ) adult content

Hi Samurai!!! You answered a question before about anal sex...and said if anyone had questions we could contact you, but I'm a bit embarrased... you see I have never had anal sex and I want to try. WHAT ARE YOUR SUGGESTIONS!? :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The anal sphincter muscles take time to adjust to a larger size, this is why our poop doesn't go flying out of our bum. It slowly adjusts to the size of our poo & lets us know "Ok, I'm ready to pass this thing" OK, that was gross...sorry, but necessary info.

Get some water based lube & a small toy. I say toy, because i find that fingernails are not so good down there, even if they are super short. But, if that's all you have, have him use his fingers & make sure they're clean & nails cut short. You're going to have him massage your anal opening with just the tip of his finger. While he is doing this, you can please yourself with a vibrator on your button, try not to have the big O too fast. Anal stimulation can realy make that happen. Once his finger has stretched it out a bit, have him put the head of his penis to the opening (lots of lube, lots of lube) Cont...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• lol yeah...a private message would have been good. Send me a message or friend request. I'm trying to be a little more descrete on CM these days...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• ever think about just private messaging her?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• sent her a message you needed her advice, i see she found question already

i can give my opinion on anal sex-hahah
    but if you followed my questions a few months ago, you may not want my opinions-LMAO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• samuri chica
    now you are on the spot, i will be looking for your anal expert advise
    would look through my questions from months back when i had questions on anal cramming, maybe i missed something
    Lmao
    just kidding,you do give good advice with little to no judgement
    just find funny, you are known for anal advice, maybe something to avoid puttingon your resume
    lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• OK, i feel bad if you want to stay anon that's OK.

Gimme a minute, this might be long.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• lmao @fiatpax! ill be checking back too, im kind of on the fence about letting my husband in the backdoor.. but he is damn sure persistent about it! i need some advice too......
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Once his penis is right on the bum, have him put a tiny bit of pressure there & have him hold it. (he is going to have to be patient if you don't want it to hurt). Once you feel he can put just a tad more pressure there, tell him to. But, only a LITTLE more pressure & then have him hold it there. When you keep doing it this way, you're anal sphincter is slowly adjusting to the size of his penis. Keep having him put pressure on it & then holding it there for about 20-60 seconds. And when YOU feel comfy, you can tell him to go further in & then hold it again. Keep slowly doing that until it's all the way in there. Once it's all the way in there, he can go to town. But, it takes a while for that muscle to adjust to a new size. This is why it hurts so much, men do it wrong. So many men just SHOVE it in there & it hurts like hell. If you do it my way, it will not hurt. The bum can stretch bigger than you'd think it can.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Also, use a vibrator on your clitorus while he is in there, you will have amazing orgasms.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011