need good experience womens advice on pregnancy.

Hii, was wondering for some advice if possible, I had a natural misscarige 17th of december and lost all my symptoms
We'll today I've started having lower abdominal cramps and white clear discarge and also my boobs have gone
really tender and I'm constantly bloated evan after a little meal and suppering from bad heads to and my
I've caught first time on the last 2of my pregnanacys and was wondering does it sound like I might
Be pregnant again, my temp seems to be higher than normal and when I feel my head its always boiling
Thanks for all the comments I get back.

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 5:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like ovulation/premenstrual symptoms to me. It sounds exactly like what I get every single month.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• talk to your doctor..best advise
    niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 5:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't think that you would be pregnant this fast it's not even a month later yet. I would talk to your dr and get a checkup
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It's always possible if you had sex. You are more fertile following a miscarriage. One of my friends got pregnant again before she had even one normal cycle. So it wouldn't be unheard of.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011