Anybody else get a horrible case of bubble like pimples during first trimester and when does that go away?

At 26 I don't want acne! I had slight breakouts with my first son but this is insane. The usual products haven't worked and I'm more curious when it goes away more so than how to get it to go away as I know alot of times its caused by hormones. Thanks guys.

babyTmommytobe

Asked by babyTmommytobe at 5:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no but i did after my daughter was born and its been 6 months and its so hard to keep them away..
    niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 5:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i am expriencing this right now...lol...my once normal clear complexion is now pimple covered...however i am 11 weeks today and it is starting to go away a lil....
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2011