Nipple stimulation to get labor started?

Has anyone done this and it actually worked? How long did you do it for and when did contractions start? I'm 39 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always used sex and walking, they seemed to work.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 5:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• my cuz tried didnt work.. dont think anything really works.but maybe walking or jumping around
    niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 5:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• my dh started the nipple stimulation. that lead to sex, started having contractions, then i went to the gym and ran for about an hour, then went shopping, then went home and cleaned my whole house and did squats and lunges. i kept moving for hours and i ended up giving birth that day. i was exactly 39 weeks
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• doesn't work. nothing really does. if you go into labor after something i think it was coincidence. but u can try!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I never tried but a girl i knew did and she said it didnt work. She went two more weeks (42 weeks) and then finally had him.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Tell your husband to massage your feet there spots that he can hit that will put you in labor but why would you wanna do that your baby knows when its time .just saying
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2011