More dead fish and birds falling from the sky....

2 million dead fish on a bay in Maryland and 500 birds fall dead out of the sky in Louisiana... Any thoughts due to the previous weeks events? What do you think it is?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 5:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• fish are falling from the sky? That will be a site to see:)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOL! So not what I meant... maybe I should edit it lol.... dead fish on the ground and birds falling... two separate things :0)

bjojola

Comment by bjojola (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Kind of hard to use that firework theory now.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 5:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOL I had to be a smart ass about that, sorry :)

Someone anonymous person mention a terrorist thing. I'm starting to lean that way because it's only black birds that are dying ehich is the crazy thing about it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wow! More? That's just nutty.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Its on CNN sorry I didn't post the link but its up on the new news stories
    bjojola

Comment by bjojola (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I really don't know and wish I did. I heard there were thousands of dead fish in Brazil as well. I will say - there is no way it is fireworks! I was thinking pollution from the oil spill but it seems to be specific species-it is very strange.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• In Brazil, ParanaOnline has reported 100 tons of dead catfish, croaker and sardines. In New Zealand hundreds of dead snapper have been found. And Swedish officials are reporting the deaths of dozens of birds. The Baltimore Sun is also reporting the sudden death of 2 million fish in the Chesapeake Bay. Authorities have attempted to explain the massive numbers of dead birds and dead fish on natural occurrences, like fireworks and weather. However, there is still no conclusive evidence to support claims that the worldwide disruption of the ecosystem and wildlife deaths is due to natural events.

FROM: associatedcontent....
    bjojola

Comment by bjojola (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• The Zombie Apocolypse will be upon us soon. If your neighbor starts looking a bit paler than usual and has blood seeping from his eye time to grab the shot gun and get to your underground bunker. Those without bunkers should make sure to kiss their ass goodbye.lol
    Anonymous

• In Sweden a truck driver came forward and said he hit them with his truck. The rest is pretty creepy.
    Anonymous