Are you serious?

I just answered a question asked by a woman (posted under anon) who's husband ran out on a woman before their wedding and now has been court ordered to pay $10000 for the wedding. She was complaining that she didn't feel that is was fair cause it affected her. Anyway, some people felt that she was right to be upset. Others, like myself felt like he should have to pay for the wedding he cancelled. Anyway, she just closed the question, but first, she left the following comment:

to all the women who are getting their panties up in a bunch about this....mind your business. momma never taught you if u have nothing good to say dont say nothing at all. Thank you for all the positive feedback !

If you didn't want opinions then don't ask!!!! "Mind your own business" YOU ASKED, I ANSWERED, it's not my fault you don't like the answer. This is not a site for us all to just tell each other what we want to hear, it is a site to share opinions, good or bad.

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• AGREE. If you don't want the truth then don't ask a question on here. Everyone will haven't different opinions and they wll not match what you think.

When you marry someone all of his debt becomes your debt. Just like all your debt becomes his debt.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Sorry, that's funny. She asked for your opinion and then told you to keep your opinions to yourself. Those are people who want you to kiss their butt so they can feel better about themselves. I had a friend ask me about her kids and she told me to be honest. I was honest and she got offended. The next time someone says they want the truth, they need to add, "but lie to me".

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• amen to that! i hate when people as foran opinion and then ate you and call you bitch because they dont lik the anser. and she asked your your opinion ad she would have been pissed if everyone hd minded thier own buisness and notaswered her
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I see that all the time on here. I agree, if you don't want the opinions of other people, then don't post a question in a public forum.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• People don't like to hear they're wrong. I think sometimes they get on here expecting everyone to agree and then they realize they really were wrong and that upsets them.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• oh, and in case anyone would like to see for themselves this is the link to the orginal question, though it has been closed

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/696724/would_u_be_mad_my_husband_and_i_got_married_right_away
    JLS2388

Comment by JLS2388 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• some folks don't like hearing the truth,and sista, if he ran out on the other you are probly next!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• Some people just want to post a question in hopes of people will jump on their whiny bandwagon even if they are wrong or just being mean!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011