Who would like to workout with me tonight?

I am going to start out slow and walk on the treadmill for about 2o min. and work my way up to an hour in a period of a month. i would like to start between 9 and 10. All we have to do is motivate each other via cafe mom. So if u have a treadmill or some other equipment at your home join me, we can motivate each other just through messages and hopefully give each other tips. Anybody with me i don't want to do this alone.

hollieshobbie

Asked by hollieshobbie at 5:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do walking in a.m. Good luck you can do it! You will feel better after I promise! :)
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I am not a morning person, that is why i figured i would do this in the evening instead.
    hollieshobbie

Comment by hollieshobbie (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I would come closer to exercising if I had someone to motivate me too.
    Anonymous

• i'm going to the gym tonight with dh and a friend. i'm gonna do a 2 mile run plus strength training, a bit more cardio, and some yoga. as i do ever other night
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I live nowhere near a gym, i would love to go somewhere and do this but it's not an option for me also i don't have a sitter for the kids. i just know that i would do better if i had someone to do this with me. mainly because i am very good at coming up with reasons to not do it .
    hollieshobbie

Comment by hollieshobbie (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Good plan. I ran 6 miles on my TM this AM, so I'm done for the day. An at home TM is so convenient. I like to exercise in the mornings, if I'm not working.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Sure, I will. I won't be working out until around 11pm, maybe even 12am. My daughter has been staying up very late without taking a nap!! So, I wait until she goes to sleep to workout. It's okay that she stays up so late though, because dh doesn't get home until almost 1am, so we tend to stay up late.....so we all wake up late.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• That is a great idea. My schedule does not allow me to do it on a consistant basis. Sometimes I exercise in the morning sometimes in the evening. Good luck to you though, I hope you are able to get people.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• sounds great BridgetC140 i will do mine and let u know how it goes and u can let me know how your goes. This could be fun, just knowing that someone else will be doing the same thing. i will let u know how mine goes tonite. :)
    hollieshobbie

Comment by hollieshobbie (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Ok!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011