..........

do every little contraction make you dilate more? im bout 4 cm now went to the er this morning b/c i was having contractions well i'm at 4 cm and they sent me home b.c they stopped...so how can i make the dilation come quiker?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• one way to get contractions going is to have sex, but i dont know how you feel about having sex so far along, i know most women dont like to. if you dont want to go the rout of sex you can alway masterbate, everytime i do i always get a contraction afterwords but mine dont stay but im not as far along as you either. also there are some home remedies that you can use to help move labor along but they are not certified by doctors or anything. if you go to google, you can look up more ways to help move things along, i did that my last preg. because i was past my due date and nothing was happining, there are also pressuer points on you body that if you push on them they can bring on contractions you can look it up
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• If your already 4cm then your not too far off...walk walk walk...trying castor oil isnt going to hurt or when your doing some good contracting do an enema...i know its gross but in my last pregnancy thats what ended up breaking my water so i could go in and be in "active labor" . Other than that sex works but i cant even imagine having sex right now..ouch! Also there is red raspberry leaf tea, and evening primrose oil (either vaginally or orally)...and a few others that are soposed to help move things along.
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 12, 2008