Who has NOT had a miscarriage? (stolen from a group)

I've had 5 babies, and have never had a miscarriage that I know of.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• Good for you. Go ahead and rub it in all the faces of women who have lost their babies.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• vote me down all you want it doesn't make it untrue... OKay I was off by a little I was going by memory.

'The vast majority of miscarriages occur prior to a woman even knowing she's pregnant. 25-40%'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm not quite sure if this was meant as a mean question seeing as I can't hear your tone, and there are no details added. Maybe the OP is seriously wondering if it's normal to never have miscarriage. You never know.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I do agree this is kind of and insensitive question the more I think about it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I thought maybe she was just wondering the chances and %
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I never have. I am sure.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 5:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No one. About 50% of all pregnancies end before they are every detected or even suspected. I have never knowingly had one.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have only one baby and have never had a miscarriage but still fear having one in the future
    myra2424

Answer by myra2424 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I did not intend this to be mean or rub it in anyone's faces. I am fully aware that quite often it can happen before a woman know's she's pregnant - which is why I said "as far as I know". My mom had one after I was born, my sister-in-law has had multiples, I know plenty of women who have. It just seems to be so common anymore, it's rare to hear of anyone who hasn't, that they know of. I'm sorry if this hurts you, I did not intend it that way - I asked it the same way it was asked in the group I stole it from (newcomer's, I believe). Again, I apologize, and if it would make you feel better I'll delete it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Oh - and I am NOT the person who gave you the downvote, But_mommie.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2011