more zest in the relationship?

my husband and i are happily married with a new little guy. We wanna try some new things in the bedroom but don't know exactly what? what things are especially great for those special nights when the kids are away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• cont...
    One we really like is he comes in to get a message at a message parlor. I light candles, turn on soft relaxing music, use oils. I treat him like he's my customer from the moment he walks in our room. I tell him to take of his clothes while I walk out of the room, lay on the bed face down and cover him self up with the towel I give him. I walk out and get soda or what ever I need. I've used ice at times, wiped cream etc...

And when I come back in, in langery he can't see me so I start to massage him and ask him questions (make small talk) I massage him sudductively and some how it ends up into four play then intercourse. It's awesome for us, except that by the time we're making love I am him wife because he can't see him self making love to some one else. lol.
    Anonymous

• have sex with ben wah balls woo hoo and they are great for kegels to

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• We role play.

Nothing too majour and no cheating senerios (my husband's always unmarried and has no kids in our role playing because cheating role play makes him uncomfotible and he says he doesn't want to cheat on me even in pretend). cont...
    Anonymous

• lol! I love what anon said! DH and I do that too, and other roleplay games. We also use toys and vibrators. We try to use different positions and go between four play, oral and intercourse. I think our favorite thing though is doing it in a warm-hot shower or bath. I would recomened looking at some books on the subject of spicing things up in the bedroom. There is tis one book I have heard of I believe it is called "365 days of great sex", something like that,. you can google it to be sure. GOOD LUCK, hope this helps 80)

xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• ohh yes 365 that is a great book lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I have found a group on here that gives sex tips. Take a look at it! Guaranteed to give you ideas, lol.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• We play 52 weeks of Naughty Nights... I got it from www.JamilleD.Pureromance.com it has different cards that you scratch and do what it says it is really fun thats how we added some more spice in our life.
    Anonymous