your best Karma story, after someone did you wrong adult content

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 6:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• My ex husband was an abusive, alcoholic, and cheater.... he grew up realized his faults, now regrets losing his family with everything in him... and he lives with a stipper who tells HIM what to do :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• anon that story was so freaky I about shit my own pants.

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Karma actually refers to the next life ... but yes, I love those times when someone does indeed get what they deserve!
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 6:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• With my ex, he beat the shit out of me all the time and every time I would try to run he would always find me and do it again

Anyways

The women he married after me she stole all of his money and slept with every one of his friends while he was deployed. (got a taste of his own cheating medicine) Came home and went to jail for 4 months and got his ass beat in jail :) Now he has nothing. He's wife divorced him, he married another cheated on her, her whole family jumped him and now he's living on the streets :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• a girl i grew up with tried to kill me  in 03. oh boy did she get hers. i wasnt aload to touch her because she was mentally unstable and bipolor. last year she was arrested for attempted murder with her boyfriend and his friend. she was in prison for a 1 and a half and took drug treatment and has to stay away from drinking and drugs and stay on her meds. the boyfriend and his friend both are still in prison but because of her mental issues she is out. aggggg but she is now only aload to be with her mom and no one esle

knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 6:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Ex cheated on me and took my son from me and made my life a living hell for quite some time. He knocked up his mistress and moved in with her. Fast forward 5 yrs and she cheated on him, threw him out, and now he is jobless, struggling to make ends meet and is going to have to give my son back to me. He had to apologize to me (lol) and told me I am alot nicer to him then his new ex (bahahaha). Karmas a serious bitch. Everything he did to me shes doing to him now.

Answer by gemgem at 6:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't call it Karma but more like reaping what he sowed in life. My ex fiance cheated on me with a former friend of mine just weeks before our wedding. I caught him in the act of having sex with her in my house and in my bed. He had a key because he was moving things in for after our wedding day. I got my gun and pointed it both of them. He shit himself and ruined my nice bedding she shit herself too. I called the police and reported there were trespassers having sex in my home. The cops came and after they laughed at both of them standing there naked with shit all over them they made them clean up their own mess and then get dressed. I didn't press charges against them but I did keep all his stuff, the rings and took our honeymoon his parents paid for with a friend.lol

My former friend cheated on him later and they both contracted HIV. I would say they both got what was coming to them.
    Anonymous

• get even.and then sit back and watch .what goes around comes around
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My ex cheated on me and left me for another woman. Now he's trapped with a woman he doesn't want to be with - who he suspects has cheated on him more than once, who had two abortions behind his back, but got pregnant when he told her he wanted to leave and when he finally did she threatened to have another abortion to make him come back even though he cheated and got the woman he briefly left the bitch for pregnant as well but he isn't allowed to see his son because the mother is the same woman his current g/f's ex husband left her for. This past summer he was ready to leave her again and she (not so coincidentally) got pregnant again - if he leaves or tries to meet his son she'll take off with his kids. He's told me before even though we fought and had problems he never had to question whether or not I loved him. His way of admitting he fucked up his life.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Really? What I said deserved 4 vote downs? Really? I was referring to my ex who beat me, cheated on me, and stole money from me. He has amounted to nothing but being 35 and sleeping on his friends couch. Go figure...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011