did these two violate the constitution today?

Pete sessions and Mike Fitzpatrick

They already voted

And they weren't sworn in

They skipped the swearing in to attend a fundraiser

Must be big LeAnn Rimes fans

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 6:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I love how the republicans are deflecting or being childish about the OP. Nice. Come on Rep, stick the topic and stop showing just how childish you really are.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Rly, are you lying or ignorant of the facts? They voted today and one chaired a committee

No, actually I typed "today/yesterday" and autospell check deleted 'today/'..  My bad...  I accept fault for not double checking..... Nonetheless, in regards to the Topic~ they are NOW sworn in... And my comment of , "Any votes they made before being sworn in, don't count... "  Or are you calling me a liar for that comment, too???  LOL.... 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Lol...I work for a fortune 100 company

My boss could care less about the pubs being sworn in

Our brand is globally recognized...you have our items in your home

Thanks for paying my salary

***

I bet your company has a way of tracking internet usage as pertains to productivity, too!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Any votes they made before being sworn in, don't count... An issue that needs to be figure out in regards to yesterday's votes..... They are NOW sworn in...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Expecting elected offivials to abide by the Constitution is bashing???

The irony of you now expecting an elected official to even know there is a Constitution is hilarious. Do you think the same about PBO, Pelosi, and Reid? You haven't in the past. Does you boss know how much time you spend on the internet during the day? Seems a Fortune 100 company would have rules about using business assets for personal use.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOL, sweet..... If you call yourself 'working class' and have all this time to be on CM asking ALL these questions, you obviously are NOT over worked and underpaid.... Last I checked, by liberal standards on CM~ calling someone a liar and ignorant is personal attacking... So, by your own lib-standards~ you started this with your comment to me... ;o) I was merely replying in the same manner for which you started... Isn't that what you claim as "acceptable"?

So~ Are you calling my "ANY votes that were made don't count" comment a lie?  Or are you just picking "SOME" of the answer to serve your agenda? ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Is this comment, "Any votes they made before being sworn in, don't count... " a lie?

Now, if you are going to respond to some anon about YOUR personal life on the fricken internet.....  You have officially put yourself out there for criticism and opinions....  Don't like the responses you get after YOU have made that choice???  Then why do you leave yourself wide open for criticism?  Your choice... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• YOU commented on my personal life, in multiple answers in THIS thread .....so um, yea, backatcha....

BECAUSE you 'put your personal life OUT THERE' with your comment to some ANON... LOL... You opened the can of worms when you responded to the anon.... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• eye rollingAww I thought Dems didn't bash the other party.lol  Your stretching your boss must really be stressed out today. lol

Anonymous

• Ok, then sweet back at you~ are you ignorant to understand the first part of my comment, "Any votes they made before being sworn in, don't count... " 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011