Mil...answer the phone!...vent...help me!

I work on call! Mil is living with us she does not answer the phone if she does not know the number calling! Of course she does not know the numbers calling she does not know anyone here!!! My work is now leaving me messages on facebook to see if I can come in! I am not on the computer all day hours go by before i get my messages online! I am missing jobs and income! Answer the freaking phone!

She has been here 4 months!

There is hope dh wants her to find another place too.

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 6:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• What is her problem? That is just crazy. She can always hang up when she discovers it's a marketer or something. Sit her down and tell her what you've told us and that it's pretty darn important to keep working and so she needs to pick up. I'm sorry...people are insane.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Do you have a cell? I would get maybe a pre-paid one that's just for work they can call that so you can always get your calls
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Tell MIL she needs to get her own phone line if she's living with you and she needs to pay for it's setup and bill. That is the least she can do while living there.
    Anonymous

• I would tell her she is not welcome there if she keeps it up. It is not fair for you to miss your cause she is screening your calls. This is not her house and she doesn't get to decide how things work
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I guess I don't get why you don't get it...or get an answering machine?
    Anonymous

• does she got bill collectors hunting her down or something??? how annoying.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I agree with anon... sorry
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I do have a cell, we live in a rual area and I have to drive 7 miles to get good service or stand in my garage with 1/2 bar!
    Noosa

Comment by Noosa (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• We have voice mail! She does this all the time. Especially if she is on the phone and call waiting beeps in she does not care.
    Noosa

Comment by Noosa (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I agree with anon... sorry
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011