Anyone work from home? or know someone who is or a good company???

need help with finding a company where i can do online customer service at night...i need it to be night time cause thats the time my husband can watch the children. anyone doing it or know someone who is...

KheiyahIsLife

Asked by KheiyahIsLife at 6:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Good luck. Be careful. There are lots of scams out there. Do not ever pay for a job.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 8:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities. You can read that if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• What about Scentsy? It's not just customer service, it's sales too. And you can have any schedule you want!! Here' s my info if you'd like to look into it...

https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited™! There are some companies hiring some-- it depends on your experience. I have a group on here where I have listed the companies I know are legitimate because I've run background checks &/or have worked for them in the past. You are more than welcome to join the group to get those details: Blessed 2 Be Home Have you looked at being your own boss? That may be a better option if you don't qualify for some of those positions. You do need to understand the difference between a home job and a home business and which is the best option for your situation. I would be more than happy to help you in any way that I can. Feel free to PM me. Hope this helps. ~Blessings

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 5:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2011