countdown to drinking the colonoscopy drink

only twenty minutes until i have to start drinking my drink for my coloscopy tomorrow. The worst part is the drink. Hopefully i can get it down. Wish me luck.

kissmehmwah

Asked by kissmehmwah at 6:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• good girl for getting it done!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Aww,I feel for ya! I had to do that in '02. I got the 1st dose in,started crapping my brains out,and when I tried to get the rest in,I projectile vomited and almost passed out!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You can do it! I will seem impossible towards the end after awhile just stay in the bathroom. I even took my small TV in the bathroom when I had it done years ago.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• GOOD LUCK!!! I have been there,done that and I also recommend staying in the bathroom.It is no fun but the whole thing is worth it.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I feel for you. I had to do the 3 hour glucose drink today. Not as bad as yours, but still nasty none the less.
    fatcat0908

Answer by fatcat0908 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Good luck!!!! I have to get one every five years and after the gallon stuff, I was so glad to use the fleets phosphosoda. Just think, you will be so drugged up tomorrow you won't care what is going on!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I just did it last week.I had the lemon-lime flavor,used a straw placed as far back as I could stand it then chased it with ginger ale.My Dr. said that this prep was the safest.Yucky but safe.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Ugh i feel ur pain....i had diverticulitis a couple of years ago and had to have part of my colon taken out.....i had to go through that crap about 4 times in 6 months....gag

GL
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• bumpgood luckMy dd's co-worker had this done..stay near a bathroom...

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• GL to you, hope all goes well!! My Sister just had hers and she came out feeling fine, and with good results!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2011