Has anyone ever experienced this?

My child has swollen tonsills, swollen tender glands under his jaw, sinus pain and a temp of 99.6. He never said anything about feeling bad. I just happened to notice his glands looked swollen while he was laying down. Then I started asking questions about how he felt. I did notice his temp being about 1 degree above normal for a few months now. I took him to the doctor last week and they put him on antibiotics but there has been no change. Does anyone have any ideas on what this could be? I'm getting worried!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• Call the doctor and ask if what you are observing and about the antibiotics not seeming to work yet is OK. Or, since you are worried, perhaps you should consider taking the child to an urgent care clinic.

Answer by Bmat at 8:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• take him to another dr
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 9:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008