Has anyone bought food from Angel Food Ministries?

Recently on an answer someone referenced Angel Food, I looked them up and it sure looks like a good deal. Going to meet with the rep. tomorrow but wondered if any one knew anything or have used them.

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• yes! A lot of what they have is VERY good. We use everything in the package though it is not always what I would have 'picked' it isfor the most part good quality. Especially the fruits and veggies.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• We have never used it. I have thought about it though. I think it would save us some money on groceries.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 7:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My parents use it and they love it.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have a couple of relatives in other areas that do and are very pleased. I've looked it up myself but we don't have it in the area. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• We order it every month & love, love, love it! The menu & food has REALLY improved over the last year & it's a super good buy. We order 3 of the main boxes, spend $110.00 on it, and the food lasts us over a month with 5 in our family. The best way to save on your over all grocery spending is to order all your Angel Food first, then supplement with cereal, bread & things like that through the month. We went from spending over $450.00 a month of food, to spending about $200.00 a month. Angel Food is awesome!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Depending on where you live, it may be a good deal. But, unless you live in a major city, you can probably do better shopping on your own.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have heard of them. I will have to check them out.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 8:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I ALWAYS HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM AND SINCE YOU CAN SAVE LIKE THAT I NEED TO TRY IT WE SPEND $600.00 PLUS FOR 6 PEOPLE
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011