Does your baby move more one day than the other?

I know mine sure does.

soon2bmmy

Asked by soon2bmmy at 7:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm not pregnant now but I remember when I was pregnant she would have days where she didn't move as much.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes! As a matter of fact mine's having a chill day today, whereas he was doing gymnastics or something yesterday. It definitely varies day to day. Seems like the more active I am, the less he is.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes, babies have there days when they are more active and you have your days when you are more active and you don't notice how active the baby is. I am 4.5 months now and feeling the baby moves varies by the clothes i ware, how i sit, and how active I am on whether I noticed the movements or not. The further along you get the baby will slow down on movement bc the space is getting tight. As long as you feel movement through out the day, or I have even laid down and move the baby around to see it I could wake it up and get it to move, the baby is ok.
    I bought a fetal doppler so that i could listen to the heart beat if I ever worried about the movement of my baby, it was also good for dh so he could hear the heart beat since he did not attend dr apt.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yep mine does that a lot. One day he is bouncing off the walls and the next i feel him maybe once or twice in the morning and then maybe once or twice at night. He has his lazy days i guess haha.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes, during my 7 & 8th month he moved constantly, 9th month he was getting bigger, had less space so he slowed a little bit. The whole time I was in labor he was perfectly still, like he was napping and getting ready for his big show. I relly began to enjoy the days of less movlement becsaue he was less likey to get a foot jammed into my ribs.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My first used to move constantly especially at night and with my second he didn't move near as much. Its funny because my first ended up being a more active baby after birth and my second is a calmer baby.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Im only 3months but I can feel he/she (not sure what it is yet lol) move around as long as im sitting still relaxing
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011