Help! Tmi Im not so sure this is my period or im having a miscarriage... adult content

The past week and a half ive the worse unbarely cramps. Nothing seem to be helping. I figured it was cause my period was coming. Ive had a miscarriage before and the cramps felt like that except i didnt have bleeding. Came time for my period, it ended up being 2days late. Its barely anything on my pad but when i go to the bathroom its like i have to quickly sit on the toliet so blood doesnt get on my pants. Its a lil bit darker then usual and just flows out like water running comes to a slow leak then stops. Everytime i go to the bathroom. I started bleeding yesterday evening seemed like spotting on the pad and then this morning i actually soaked a pad changed when i got home and i just have a few spots on it. My normal period cramps i can use a heating pad, but this time its not working. I was waiting to test for pregnancy to see if i get my period or miss it so i havent taken a test. Im not sure this my period or a miscarriage. id be 3weeks. also what can i do for the cramps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well since you are thinking it could be a period I am going to assume you have no taken a test... at this point, if you were pregnant and having a mis-carriage you wouldnt be able to tell.... but to ease your mind... misscarriages are VERY common, in fact 40% of woman will have a miscarriage and not even know it (mistake it for a heavy painful period)

this is your bodys natural way of expelling a fetus that for some reason could never survive so breath, and try not to get upset...
    if you are soaking a pad an hour call your doctor.

best wishes
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 2:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Unless u check ur daily temp then u'd know for sure. By now if u take a prego test ur hormone levels will b too low to detect
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm sorry this is happening to you. All I can tell you is for the cramps you can take up to 800 mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 7:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• you can still test to see if you're pregnant, your hormones would still be sky high. on the other hand, are you passing any blood clots? you should see a doctor right away, i say that because of the consistacy of the blood, if it's flowing out like water, i'd think its a MC. The baby still couldhave a heartbeat if you are indeed pregnant, so it might be something else besides a MC. goodluck and i pray the best for your
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If you usually know your BBT, and you keep track of it for the next few days and it's dropping, you're probably miscarrying. A drop in temp. followed by a normal to heavy ''period'' indicates sign of MC.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i'd go to a doctor or the emerg. room soon-- i had something similar happen and they told me to prepare for a miscarriage at 6 weeks and im now 20 weeks and everything looks good, knock on wood, so anything is possible! good luck, i wish you the best
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I agree with the other posters...you need to be seen by a doctor to find out exactly what is going on.
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2011