Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help finding a low income senior housing for my mother she live in chicago IL

Anybody know where i can find a low income apartment for my mother. She is tired of living with my brother and his boyfriend. She need a place to relax. Any advise? help?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • Contact the housing authority or other agencies in that area to find listings of low-income housing.

    Answer by lovesergei at 7:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011


    Answer by knagsmom at 7:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.