lice

ok i thought i found a egg in my lil girls head so we treat today and find nothing?bf looked up info and said it could be something that can look just like an egg but isnt could it also be a dead egg from nov?nov is when we last had lice and were gone by thanksgiving?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• ~*Hugs*~... you know an egg (live egg) once you see one! And between treating hair, spraying the house down, and sticking everything not nailed down into a dryer, and the paranoid feelings!!!! I can definately understand... more so because I can't just cut my hair off... relax and make sure it is what it is, you stated you already treated, and just hope for the best
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Is it maybe just a hair follicle? I knwo you can start to get a little paraniod about it when you've seen it before but if it moves easily it's not an egg, they stick more to the hair.
    Anonymous