What will happen if I lose alot of weight too quickly?

I have lost 13lbs and I will probably lose a at least another 7 by next week. I have only started this diet about a month ago.

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• most likely you will get stretch marks, and loose flabby skin, but it depends on what your current weight is. i'm a bigger girl, when i lost a lot of weight, i got a ton of stretch marks, and my skin started to ''group up'' its wrinkly =( i hate it, but i'm not ashamed because i worked hard 2 loose it.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Saggy skin, and will probably gain it back when you are done dieting.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Gravity will lose it's hold on you and there's a good chance you will just float off in the wind one day.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 7:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Saggy skin. When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I gained a buttload of weight then lost a good amount in a short time and now I have a saggy skin pouch on my lower abdomen.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I would count on stretch marks. I lost 30 pounds from my second pregnancy in just a matter of weeks (from 139 to 109), and ended up with stretch marks on my tummy (only had two the day I delivered my son).
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Lose it fast, gain it fast

Answer by rkoloms at 10:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LMAO I don't know why the boo crew is jumping all over me. It's a fact. If you lose weight too quickly as soon as you stop you gain it all back. Ask any weight loss professional.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011