What is it you love about your husband/SO?

My husband has so many amazing qualities I can't just nail down one or two... what is it others love about theirs????

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Everything.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 7:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• mine has many great qualities too. one being he is a great stepfather to the kids i had before him.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My husband is a great friend to me first and foremost. He is an excellent father. He is a great provider. He puts me and the kids above his own needs all of the time. He loves my kids from a previous marriage just like they are their own. He is there for me through thick and thin. We had a nasty custody battle with my ex and he worked night shift but would go sit in the courtroom with me without even having gone to bed. He misses me when he is at work. He praises me for being a good mom and wife. There are many things I love about my husband, and even on the days he gets on my nerves he will tell a stupid joke to make me laugh and smooth things over.

Answer by gemgem at 7:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Mine has a lot also but mostly he just wants to be with me and take care of our little family
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I cant pin point just one thing...I love him...He is an amazing man..He is a wonderful father(to his, mine and our children)..He treats me with the upmost respect and affection...Heck I could be here all night...Im truly blessed..
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Good dad..hard worker..jack of all trades..funny...sexy amount of self confidence not overly...

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• He is a very moral man, he is honest, he is faithful, he is funny, he is sarcastic, he is brilliant, he is a VERY hard worker, he is ethical, he is a good man.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 7:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I trust that he is his true self with me, and I know that I can just be me -- he loves me unconditionally. I can't imagine myself actually being with another man. (An occasional fantasy, perhaps...but not actually.) :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Doesn't compliant about my cooking or lack of.  Colgate

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• in loveEverything! He's a very loving, caring husband, father, and friend. We have our ups and downs, but thankfully, the ups far outweigh the downs!!

Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011