• In the Spotlight:

my life is to messed up I posted what would you do and text

I am so alone and it does seem to take a man to validate me. Im not going to be vain but with my predicimate Ill have to say it I am beautiful because I have always been able to get a man and string them along for years and push them away and pull them back. I have four children and am in a abusive marriage. How do I stop tricking myself into falling in love and how do I find the real thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• u need to stay alone for awhile. u need to find out who YOU are, and once u know that then u will be able to find real love.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• You aren't in love if you treat a man that way. It seems more like playing with and using them when you use the terms like you did in your post. Why not be alone, and work on yourself for3 months and see what happens. If you have insurance (or not) look into getting some counceling.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• First you need to stop having kids, Second get a job if you don't have one, Then get a life
    Anonymous

• Interesting you say that I didn't want children after my first but my husband said," I was being selfish so I had more. I have a job and I hand over my paycheck to him because he is controlling. I love my kids... I am trying to get a life... When some one controls every aspect in your life but looks good to society you give up. I had a lawyer... My lawyer gave him the money back.. I went to the womans help group weave they believed him. My job brought in CPS and they slapped my hand. How do you take down the all american. How as an adult I get sent to bed at seven with the kids. What is it with falling in love or having sex which is natural and not dirty that makes you think I had children with alot of men, or that I am unemployed. I am educated and living a life that looks good on the outside and I suffer everyday because hopefully some day my soon to be ex will be out of my life. I don't force the issue because he is good to them and thy love him. Just not me...
    Anonymous