hi, i know this isnt really the type of question you ask here but i need help, you see i found a old tape of my husban with another woman, he told me what it was for, long story, but the qustion if have is i really havent watched it, should i or should i just record over it

i just want to say i have a bad habit of letting things frome the past bother me, so i dont want things to be weird between us, but i dont know if i should watch it or not please help me decide, what would you do if your were me
here is a litte history, he was married for 9 years before we got together and i wasn't too long after his marriged ended, a few months, but he told me that the reasn why he taped it was because he heard that she was going to sleep with him and say that he raped her, she was a friend of his exwife, soo, that is were the tape came frome

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Well why would he even want to sleep with her if he heard she was going to do that? But anyway, if it's a tape before you two were together, No I wouldn't watch it. Let it go.
    Anonymous

• no, you shouldn't watch it.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 8:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would throw it away without watching it.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• record over it with you and him if your comfortable with that make new memories dont let it get to you i would not watch it unless you are ready to have that vision in your head lol good luck

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would just tape over it. There is no need to watch it, it'll just make you crazy. However, I must ask, why would he STILL have this tape now? I'd wonder about that.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• RIP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not watch it, you'll ruin your marriage and hate your self and him. Get rid of it, get rid of it, get rid of it!

Please for all your sakes get rid of it!
    Anonymous

• I personally would not want to watch a video of my hubby with another woman, no matter how old it was.

I suggest a nice bonfire :) don't forget the marshmallows!
    Anonymous

• Burn it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would probaly be dying of curosity,but it is his past,and I think it needs to be destroyed,respect your husband.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I agree, get rid of it. Take a hammer and bust it up. Don't drag your own emotions through his past mud. Its done its over with, don't put yourself through that. If you do, you will never get that image out of your head. His past is his past, you are his furture, don't jeprodize that by doing somthing that could place insecurity and resentment in your heart.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 8:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008