• In the Spotlight:

I'm slowly killing my children

I just feed them a burger, chips and fresh carrots. It was a turkey burger so that has to count, right? They also had..... a corndog for lunch! LOL

How are you slowly "killing" your children?

I post this becuase I see many people freak about what other moms feed their children.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• My boys are cereal hounds in the morning before school. Weekends I cook the whole shebang...eggs, bacon and biscuits. So, sugar on week day mornings and cholesterol on the weekends. LOL. My kids are 33, 31 & 18 yo twins. And, they are still surviving quite well. So, I must be "killing" them r...e...a...l...l...y slowly. LMAO
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My daughter gets those icepops..which I feel aren't the best because they arent labeled to have fresh fruit juice in them..but it seems to help her teeth while teething. Also, she gets a couple of doritos here and there. I don't think it's that serious, but i'm sure some would. =)
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 8:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• OMG! a CORNDOG! How dare you. DO you have any idea what is in those things!!

;0) lol. I feed my kids stuff like that sometimes. They are very thin and perfectly healthy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Does pizza sauce count as a veggie? Lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My daughter's ate a special puffy cake today for 3 kings day that had whipped cream and sliced peaches in the middle of it. Oh and my oldest had some easy mac. I suppose they're going to wake up tomorrow with a thousand or so less brain cells and I'll need to potty train them again, but hey, they were hungry and it's a holiday!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If we didnt die off the mess our mothers gave us I think our kids will be okay..My momma deep fried everything in Grisco...lol...My kids wont eat anything that didnt come out the freezer section and cant be cooked in one minute...lol....
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I haven't had the option to give him anything unhealthy, he's just 14mos, but I know my mom tries to sneak things I don't approve of, like those small vienna sausages, blech gross. But so far he doesn't like sweet stuff, or shall I say sugary stuff, and we don't purchase frozen meals, just fruit, veggies, and meat...we're on a budget and although a frozen stouffer's lasagna sound delish, it'd ruin the budget.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• surprisedMy kids had some butter soaked popcorn this evening!

gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My dd had a couple frech fries stolen from my plate at lunch, she thought it was the best thing ever but oh boy, the looks I got. It doesn't happen every day, but people definitely think it does when they see it. But seriously, look at my 15lb 11 and a half month old, do you really think she eats like that all the time? No. (though it would probably help her gain weight if she did)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My 3 year old son eats healthy 90% of the time but he has a weekness for Mcdonalds fries and pizza of any kind
    XandersMomma07

Answer by XandersMomma07 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011