Is it just me or are the mom's on cm a little catty?

I have been seeing allot of drama on here & i am like whoa wtf aren't we all on here for the same reason to gain support from each other, give advice to those who ask???? Well that's what am here for here to give advice not to judge & not bash any other cm mom's & i know allot of you are older (no offense) am 23 and don't have nearly as much drama as you guys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Some are, and some just blow things entirely out of proportion - like someone disagrees with them, so they start 5 different questions about how mistreated they are. It comes down to having a lot of different people with their own opinions. Some people can't handle being questioned about their opinion, even though it states right in the CM Answers guidelines:

"If you post in the Debate category, make sure you are prepared for heated discussions and conflicting opinion. Participants should engage in civilized debate and stick to attacking ideas, not the person. That said, some of the threads contain polarizing questions so come armed with thicker skin or just avoid it all together."

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Actually I was thinking tonight seemed pretty quiet...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No we're just very blunt and opinionated
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It's like females in jail....there periods eventually start to work on the same schedule, i guess CM is the same way LOL!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I suppose that one will find what one is looking for. Depending on how we choose to look, we can either see the good in the world or the bad.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 8:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I guess I don't pay much mind to it, because it seems to me that a lot of women are the same way here in my real world.
    I just pick questions I think I can answer, and say what comes to mind.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 8:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I come on here to see if there is anything fun going on. Some times for support.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have only seen one person be very catty.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• "If you post in the Debate category, make sure you are prepared for heated discussions and conflicting opinion. Participants should engage in civilized debate and stick to attacking ideas, not the person. That said, some of the threads contain polarizing questions so come armed with thicker skin or just avoid it all together."

If only all people could handle it. They dish but they can't take it in return.

zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011