anyone use the "potty watch"???

I Saw it on amazon.com and it looks likes a great idea to automatically go off every 30 min or so and automatically restarts itself & plays a song,

BUT on the website there were a handful of negative comments...

anyone try ita nd how do you feel about it?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOL I just posted about this today. Read the reviews, it doesn't last long because it isnt water proof. DO as one woman said to me. Use a kitchen timer and set it every 30 minutes
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I just looked for the signs that my son had to potty and I took him. We never went at set times. He was potty trained in a couple weeks.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No, but I'm tempted to buy one. I keep losing track of time to work on it with my daughter.
    wolverinemama

Answer by wolverinemama at 8:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• im wondering how it worked for ppl that used it, i know to look for signs as well....

thats what i was thinking too mommy of two but i like the music thing it does :) lol maybe ill just make up a potty song and sing it LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I used it with my first DS when we were out of the house and it worked great. I wore it instead of him because he got aggravated with it quickly. So that took some getting used to. It was a great way to nicely say "lets go try" without me having to be pushy and him digging in his heels. I've been thinking of getting another one with my second son bc the battery died on the first one, and you cannot replace them.

You can also set your phone to do the same thing. If you have an iPhone (and prob others) there are apps that do it for you. I haven't tried any of them though.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 8:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Um.... sounds like someone's trying to make some money... you can do the same thing by paying attention to your own clock!
    foxy420_1

Answer by foxy420_1 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I need to get a new one it. Helps abit and my son loves playing with it haha
    mommy201087

Answer by mommy201087 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2012