WHAT DO YOU THINK!!

I HAD A PERIOD ON OCT 20-25,I'VE BEEN FEELING PREGNANT.I'VE BEEN SO TIRED,NAUSEATED,NIPPLES ARE TENDER,INCREASE OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE,BLOATED.ARE THESE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY?WHEN CAN I GO AND TAKE A TEST?I HOPE I AM,.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a test a few days after your supposed to get your period. i figured it was common sense.
    Anonymous

• ur not late yet
    Anonymous

• You would prolly need to wait until after the date of your missed period to get an accurate test result.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• wait until you miss your period.
    Anonymous

• they have tests now that say that you can take them up to a week before your first missed period but it has never worked that way for me. they always come back negetive. but it all depends on how high your hormone level is. you can go to the doctor at anytime and he can give you a blood test which will tell you alot sooner than any one that you have to pee on. and to your first question yes they are symptoms of pregnancy. i would just wait a couple of weeks to see if you get your period, even if you do and you still feel like you are preg. then i would go to the doctor. if you dont want to wait till you get your period then make an appt. with the doctor and get him to give you a blood test. hope that helps alil
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2008