KIDS MOUTH

HOW CAN I STOP MY 10YEAR OLD AND MY 11 YEAR OLD FROM FROM NAGGING EACH OTHER THEY FIGHT ALL THE TIME...GOING NUTS

mwood108

Asked by mwood108 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Let me know when you find out. I have an 8, 10 and 12 year old. They fight constantly.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I threaten to make them hug each other and sing the Barney song (I love you…) it gets them laughing and saying "eww" most of the time. Then their little brother starts singing it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• lol mine do the same thing. I threaten to make them kiss on the mouth!! They gross out and laugh and seem to get over it. I saw it on "My Wife and Kids". you could always sit them in chairs facing each other and make them stay there until they can come up with something they like about the other person.... good luck!
    buffyg

Answer by buffyg at 2:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011