Are there any mom's or grand mom of babies with shaken baby syndrome on here, who can discuss this with me?

My 9 week old grand daughter is at A.I. Dupont childrens hosp. in Wilm. right now and I am trying to get more information on this subject. I have gone to internet sites, but was wanting to have personal discussion with someone who has dealt with this.

Manna_s_Mom

Asked by Manna_s_Mom at 8:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Kids' Health

• my friend child has been threw this and her ex has did this to his current wife baby too, as i was there each child had different problems but has been shaken, and another friend from work she took her child to day care and her hubby went to pick up there child and found that his son was limped and didn't wake up like he usally does but that child is home now after 3 months in the hospital...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Just a note, I will keep her in my prayers ..
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=shaken+baby+syndrome+support+groups&aq=1&oq=

I'm sorry you are going through this. There are support groups out there, you just have to look for them. I just did a quick google search and pulled a few up. The baby will be in my prayers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2008