Boys are FUNNY!

So it has been COLD here the last couple of weeks and my son is required to wear dress slacks to school and his legs get cold. He has been wearing a pair of long johns under his slacks. Everyday this week he has come home from school and removed his uniform pants and hung around in his long johns.

Today I asked him to unload the dishwasher and he starts doing it. I look over and he is jamming out to his ipod. The ipod is in the front flap of the long johns.

I asked what he was doing with it there and he said, "uh... isn't it like a pocket?". LMAO!

So what funny boy/ son stories do you have?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 9:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I cant wait to see what I have in store. My little man is only 18 months.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My son said he wanted to be in the FBI when he grew up. Dad asks, do you know what that stands for. Son says yes full blooded idiot. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Oh, that IS funny! Boys are so dear. My son is 7 and was playing soccer with his brother when two little girls on a scooter go by. My son says, "Wait! Pause game....there are girls!" And he proceeds to check them out.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Jeanclaudia... that sounds just like something my oldest would do too. And he would have done it at that age too.

:D
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• That sounds like my boys!! I had picked up my younger two children from preschool and pre-k and was heading over to the elementary school to get my two older ones. My pre-k child announced she was going to be a doctor so she could make lots of money so she could have lots of kids. I was chuckling when my preschool son came up with this one: "Mom, I'm going to be a dad. I will be the best dad ever! I'm going to have six kids and an awesome job." I looked at him in the rear view mirror and said "You're going to need a wife to have those kids, buddy." He looked real thoughtful for a moment, STROKED HIS CHIN!!!, and said "Yeah, I can get one of those." I swear, diet coke almost sprayed all over my dashboard!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 1:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I remember my son was 9, and I had him at the Dr.'s office, with his little sister who was 5 or 6 at the time. When the Dr. came in he looked up at him, and said I want to be a Dr. when I grow up, that's what I'm gonna be. His sister looked up and said with such a sincere look on her little face " Yeah, and I'm gonna be his lawyer."
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2011