would you date your boss if he had all the right qualities you have been looking for in a man and, he is genuinely interested in u too?

confused

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Absolutely not
    kateandjona

Answer by kateandjona at 9:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If he's not married, yes.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Most of me says no.
    Why?
    In this day and age, a job is hard to come by.
    A GOOD job is even harder to come by.
    That man would have to have a golden heart, and poop quarters to get me to mess up a good employment..LoL
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 9:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No, or if i was interested enough I would look for a new job and then pursue my old boss.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Nope, would not do it. If I found another job maybe, but in the end if you to should "end" it, you could lose your job. Also, it's not good to mess with people you work with.
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 9:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Never in a million years. I have worked for the same company for a very long time. I have watched boss's come and boss's go. I have watched players, I have watched employees who where players. It always ends bad, no matter how good the intentions seem to be. AND,,it looks really disgusting to the other employees who work there.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt have the guts to date a boss, like many have mentioned if I found another job perhaps, but the thought always runs through my head "what if we didnt work out, how awkward would that be?
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think it would be good in theory but in reality it would be bad for you and for others.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• NOPE...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Is the company big enough for you to transfer to a different department, or report to a different individual?
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2011