Ha, an old fling just applied to work for my husband. LOL Awkward? or Funny? what do you think?

DH had advertised that people interested in the jobs available should have their resume in By 6pm today. Well he brought all of the resumes in and BAM there it is. My OLD FLINGS RESUME. lol and I am sure it is him, his past jobs all match up. smh The old fling did try to cause drama at one point before I was married, he would call my phone, msg me, the works, I ended up changing my number.
wow

haha My husband wants to just put it in the non-hire stack and be done with it, but how funny would it be just to call him for an interview and have my husband sitting there. (by the way DH is the owner, we have a manager who works on the floor though so that explains why we didn't notice prior.)

Oh and I was not with this guy while I was serious with my hubby. We were Hook Up friends for about 2 weeks, friends before that for years, but that was it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Too Funny. So many times its the shoe on the opposite foot. Love it. Sounds like you could get some cheap laughs out of an interview . Not to be mean but thats awesome. LOL i mean. could he use U for a reference? haha
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 1:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My opinion is that if he caused drama in the past, do NOT open the door. He is not of good character and your dh should be told. Don't play with it, just chuckle and walk away.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 9:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Be safe & toss it in the trash. If you called him in to laugh in his face, he may start more trouble. Just be glad you are where you are in your life & have the pleasure of trashing his life on paper :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOL Thats happened before. My husband is the boss of his job and didn't hire an ex because he showed up at our house before we were married and begged me to choose him over my then fiance.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• OMG It is just all too funny, I have the biggest grin on my face right now. My husband is not amused, he is saying that I'm trying to be vengeful and making him do my dirty work
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wow. Funny and weird. That guy has some balls to come in and apply
    KStone516

Answer by KStone516 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You ladies are right, Plus DH is not going for it, lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• CLASSIC!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Awkward...not so funny. Non-hire stack is right. Just put the shoe on the other foot, would you have enjoyed hubby's laugh at your expense if it was HIS old flame? Just wondering.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Just ignore it dont add fuel to an old flame.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011