What kind of highchair do you have?

ErinML

Asked by ErinML at 9:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had one of those newer wooden ones. I rarely used it. I ended up buying one of those that fit into your dining room chair and used that more, but my son was REALLY small and he didnt fit into the bigger one till he was like 2...
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• fisher price space saver! its amazing! u just strap it onto one of ur normal chairs! and it can be used as a toddle chair too! LOVE IT! i even take it with us if we go out to eat or to my parents house! it was only $55 at babies r us! so its cheaper than the normal high chairs and ifs like 1/2 the size!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Graco Blossom in Laguna I think the color is. It does a normal highchair, booster, and youth chair. And the highchair part and booster part can both strap on to a normal chair. It was a little pricier than we intended, but I love it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have one from IKEA. Cheap, breaks down easily for travel, and super easy to clean.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have an Evenflo, it reclines. I really like that feature. My 2 year old will not nap anywhere else but his high chair lol
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 8:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My daughter has the Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chairand it works just great. It works for her 6 month old and almost three year old. Doesn't take up a lot of space and is sturdy.
    Amigram

Answer by Amigram at 12:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• we have the fisher-price rainforest theme highchair-it matches everything else we have rainforest. my son has been using it for almost 3yrs, and my daughter will be using it soon too
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We have the fisher price aquairtum. I got it 5 yrs ago with my daughter and now my son uses it.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011