• In the Spotlight:

i dont know waht to do *edit* **edit**

dh took ds to the er cuz he had a 103.6 temp and he wouldnt stand up he said that he feel on the play ground at school and hes legs hurt. well he had a friend take them up there and dh doesnt have a cell and his friend isnt up there nemore and i called the er and they said that they havent checked in yet. they left about an hour ago and the friend said that he dropped thwem off at the er. i dont know what to do i cant get ahold of them and im really worried about ds

they are in the waiting room. i dont understand when a 5 year old lil boy goes into the er w/ a 103 temp y they make them wait?

ds is fine, dh just called me said the fever has gone downa nd ds is up playing around they r just waiting for the doc to write them a rx. thanx ladies for the support, i really needed it!

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Sometimes it takes a while to get them into the system. I'm sure everything will be fine. Its also possible they are still in the waiting room. I know it's hard to not be there, but try to relax as best you can & try back in another hour.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• GL I pray all is alright I am sure they are just waiting to be next. Try again later.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011