Also how do I stand alone? If I break up with one guy or someone with me

I am in another relationship within hours... The friend that let me go today hadn't spoken to me since we lost our baby back in feb but he told me no more text messages and emails today. When I said, "yes he thanked me and said, Goodbye". I took that as bad at first and then I was like. Yeah we talked today.Plus, I have my other friend I am going to marry if I ever can get out of this bad marriage. That is just for finacial for my children. I lost one today and I pulled one in today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Stand alone....Find out who you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• You need to take some time and find out what you stand for. alot of people think they need someone right away. Explore your own interests, have some victories of your very own. you will be very proud of yourself and then you will chose better people to be in relationships with. I think its important to learn to stand on your own before you start leaning on someone else. You will feel better inside if you can do that.
    AnnikaJan

Answer by AnnikaJan at 12:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Does the term prostitue come to your mind at all?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Call it a spade if you must but there are some dark things in my life and I take happiness from where I can get it. I have been abused for 13 years.
    Anonymous

• Yeah might as well sell yourself on the stret if you are keeping a man for finacial reasons. OR, you can get a job and don't have anymore kids til you are on your OWN feet. Lazy ass slut!
    Anonymous

• Excellent answer...As it is I give over my whole paycheck of 56,000 dollars to my soon to be x my name isn't on the account but rather than rock the boat I hand over my money. I have a disabled child I care for and its 24 hours. I am definitely educated but cant put my child ahead of myself. The friend I know that has money has known my family for 20 plus years since I was nine. He loves me... I love him like a friend and he has been holding my hand and asking me to leave.
    Anonymous

• Anyone I sleep with isn't some one off the street it is someone I know and walk a day in my shoes. If you think I am crazy... Well its a good thing because everybody is a little. Then have a day in the life.
    Anonymous

• When I answer a post it is to help someone and so even the answers that come with judgement give me help. I need to continue to do what I am doing behind close doors because it is because of my children I don't leave. Who are all from the same dad. I want them to have a good life even if it means sacraficing my own so if I can have a few minutes of happiness I am going to grab onto.
    Anonymous