childcare

My daughter's babsitter has gotten a new puppy. She is keeping it inside, very much aware of my daughters fear of dogs. What do I do, I'm not sure if I can afford a day care? That was the first question I asked when I interviewed her. I then told her how my daughter was scared of dogs. Is it just me or was this kind of dirty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She is allowed to change her mind. If she remembered this point she should have given you warning. How is your daughter handling the new dog issue? If she is scared to go to the sitters talk to your sitter and request that she keeps it outside. If she won't find a new sitter lots of mommies are babysitting right now to bring in extra income.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• what is your daughter think of the puppy if she is scared of it ask her to put it outside, or look for a new sitter,
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 10:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Is you daughter afraid of the puppy? If so, look for a new sitter. If not, then maybe your daughter will get over her fear by watching this cute little puppy grow into a dog!!!
    pixidst73

Answer by pixidst73 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I don't think it was a dirty thing to do. This could be a great opportunity for your daughter. If it doesn't work out that way and the pup is going to remain inside then look elsewhere. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2011