Do you have a diaper or travel Bag for your TOT? What's in it?

I have 2 different bags, one small one for every day casual use, and one big Jeep one for overnight ventures :)

Small Bag Has

1 full outfit, 4 diapers, some wipes, first aid care kit, beanie since it is cold, small blanket, a cereal bar, just in case a trip is longer than expected, a book and a small toy....I usually bring a cup of water for him

Big Bag Has

I always put the small bag in the big bag, so everything above, plus pajamas, an outfit for each day we will be gone, more diapers, more wipes, a small cooler with food so if the trip is long, more toys, and more books.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 9:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a 2 year old and a 10 day old so in the baby's bag dd gets a sippy cup and snacks diapers (at least 2) boogie wipes... and a coloring book with a few crayons... (she isnt messy and we arnt potty training yet so no extra clothes for her)
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We carry a back pack. I don't have to worry about the darn thing falling off my shoulder. It has 2 pairs of pants, underwear, and a shirt in it. Maybe a pair of socks too.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• nope....i'm pretty unprepared. i have a diaper bag in my trunk and it has just diaper, wipes, a couple of toys and some tissues. i can't keep up with the outfits to keep them current for the weather or their size.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I used to just keep the big diaper bag full with clothes, diapers, extra water, etc in the trunk, but since I've been borrowing my friends car I got more efficient at making sure I only carry what I need.
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Well, I keep a couple diapers and wipes in my purse, but if we're going somewhere far then I pack a bigger bag with an extra outfit, snacks and her sippy cup with ice water.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I usually just take extra diapers and wipes. I used to take a bag when both boys were in diapers, but now I don't even bother with it unless we're going a distance.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 10:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I carry a toddler backpack with 2 diapers, travel wipes, snack containers, cup & paperwork.
    babygomez

Answer by babygomez at 11:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011