mcas beaufort base housing

i just want to know what kind of amenities laurel bay housing comes with. me and my husband are moving there next month towards the end from an apartment in the area. all base housing is different and comes with different amentities.. i just want to know what laurel bay comes with. e1-e5 or e1-e8 housing..

usmcgirl86

Asked by usmcgirl86 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Travel

• I have somewhat of an answer to your question. Go to www.beaufort.bookoo.com. its like one huge community yardsale sorta like craigslist and its free. All you have to do is have an email to sign up. People do ask questions on there too. Maybe someone who really knows that part of base well will be able to help you out.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Check this out MCAS-Beaufort

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• ive been on that site a thousand times and nothing is there about washers and dryers. but aparently my husband already knows they dont have any just failed to mention any of that to me.. MEN! cant live with them cant live without them....
    usmcgirl86

Comment by usmcgirl86 (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2011