Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I need to mail my expense declaration or just bring it to court?

For a child support modification. They just mailed me the paperwork with no explanation and no a address to mail it back to. Confused. Help. Thanks.


Asked by Orionsgirl at 10:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 31 (48,442 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Call them and ask them.

    Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • Well I was trying to avoid the 2 hour on-hold wait time by asking my peers. Thanks anyways.

    Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011