Need help finding a work from home opportunity.

I have been out of work since October and now its taking a toll on me. I'm bored. And I also miss the money and freedom to spend. I do not want to sell avon, ameriplan, or insurance. I don't want to do surveys. Maybe a customer service position. Like when you have problems and you chat with someone online and they help you. I don't have a landline but I do have high speed interenet access and a cell phone. I would be willing to get a landline. I'd like to make my own hours but understand that may not be possible. Any suggestions?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You can read my Blog if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I currently work for an amazing company and happy to have my own home business! We are listed on the NYSE and we have been around for 38 years. We also have some amazing bonuses this month ranging from 1500-6000! I would love to help you. Message me if you are interested in learning more.
    Candleladies

Answer by Candleladies at 11:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• How about Scentsy?? It's an awesome company!! I'm happy to help with any details or questions if you're interested.

Here is my website: https://my2scents.scentsy.us

NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• There are many work at home positions, most of them are with direct selling companies and are legitimate. But many are also scams, so if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Make sure you investigate the company and completely understand the requirements. I have been working at home for 5 years and looked for many more years before I found the company I am with. Don't give up, now is a great time to start working at home. Need any help just ask, that is what I love the most is being able to choose who I work with and the days and hours I work.
    Evelyn
    http://www.evelyn1.fourpointmoms.com
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited!! I feel your agony. I remember when I was in that same spot. I'm not going to give you some pitch of some amazing biz opp that I have. I am very happy & successful as a Mompreneur of 8 years now. However, I have successfully worked from home as an employee in the past as well. I provide many of those company listings in my group called Blessed 2 Be Home on here which is named after my actual business that I own (Virtual Admin Services/ Home Employment Assistance & More-- "A" rating with BBB). You can also connect with my new group called Empowered Women as well to get extra support.. I will say you have to define if you want a work at home job or work at home business... here is a good article I did on that: http://kantresesmith.com/difference-between-work-at-home-job-and-home-business/ Hope this helps! Blessings, Tresie
    blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 5:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I LOVE Scentsy! I was a huge fan before I became a consultant! Scensy is a wonderful Wickless Candle prodcut, plus much more! If you are interested in doing it, contact me and I will help you get started and walk you through anything you need help with! You can join my team if you want! Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to to~

http://wicklessdreamer.scentsy.us/

You can also find me on Facebook and Blogger!

www.facebook.com/ScentsyRocks

www.wicklessdreamer.blogspot.com

ScEnTyROCKS

Answer by ScEnTyROCKS at 12:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• How do you like the gas prices?
    How would you like to make money from the gas prices?
    http://gasmileage.us/
    skywatcher1973

Answer by skywatcher1973 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011