If you do Weight Watchers???

How do you eat all your points in one day? It seems like I am eating more food now then I usually did in one day. Is this okay??

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You can save points, but it depends on which WW program you are on. You have to make sure you get the right amount of calories though. If you eat too little, your body will hang on to the fat because it fears starvation, and it will take longer to lose the weight.
    Anonymous

• You don't have to eat all your points in one day. You can reserve the points you don't eat for another day when you have a big meal or eat more than usual.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes you dont need to use all the points in one day, you can save them. Anon, so true. I used to skip meals and didnt understand why I wasnt loosing any weight. Now I know
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I did it last summer/fall, and I had the same problem. I could never eat my points but I was eating constantly, and I only lost like 14 lbs in 3 months. I quit, quit being anal about what I ate, just didn't worry about it, but did watch myself better than I had before WW, and lost 22 lbs over the holidays without trying.
    Anonymous

• Anon 11:26....

14 lbs in 3 months is the proper way to lose weight. In order to lose weight and keep it off, you shouldn't lose more than 1-2lbs per week...14 lbs in 3 months is approx. 1.2 pounds per week which is a very good "keep it off for life" rate =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't think you have to eat all teh points in one day, but you don't want to go over.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011