What do you think is going on with all these dead birds n fish???

Do you think it has to do with the weather or something else!! Just wondering what others think?

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• IDK but it's definitely not normal.They keep saying 'Oh these things happen & it was probably lighting" please I'm no idiot so don't insult me like that really you expect me to buy that!? I don't think there will ever be a real answer to that though.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Story on my local news today giving numerous examples of this happening before with fish, birds, frogs, whales, dating back to the 1700s. It's just a self fulfilling prophecy at this point. What you seek you shall find.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• What about the stuff on the European Times: http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-us-official-murdered-after-arkansas-weapons-test-causes-mass-death/

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i think the government was testing something... and im not a conspiracy theorist either!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I posted that because someone had it posted yesterday. I still don't understand it though, so don't take it as something I AM PROMOTING. I am NOT! I am passing it on.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i read that link..doesn't mention Sweden or Lousiana's bird-deaths. just arkansas. so...?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• sweden had bird deaths too? wow...
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I live in Arkansas and I'm tired of hearing about this.

First, they have said that the fish have some sort of disease that caused them to die.

Second, they are saying that New Year's Eve fireworks are what caused the birds. Which makes complete sense to me.

Can we please focus on starving children in Arkansas, now?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• The article m-avi posted, seems plausible‚Ķ that's very creepy!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It's weather. It happens here in Florida a lot. We lost over 200 manatees, very sad, but it's not all over the internet. It happens folks.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2011