MOTHER AND DAUGHTER TATTOO

MY DAUGHTER AND I WANT TO GET MATCHING TATTOOS DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT WE COULD GET AND WERE.

19angie74

Asked by 19angie74 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I like getting random tattoos...if i thought about it i wouldn't have 8 of them ;) BUT I do it for the memory of my life at that time...I can look at the tattoo on my wrist or another place I have one and think about what was going on at that time in my life.So they gain a meaning to me. My mother,me AND my grandmother got matching tattoos in Sept of 09...It was my grandmothers 1st tattoo :D and she wants another lol.We got 3 interlinking hearts...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Tattoos like this should be personal and designed by the two of you. The best tattoos mean something to the person it is on.
    bewitchedmom

Answer by bewitchedmom at 11:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA! I hope I'm that close to my daughter when shes old enough for tattoos!!! ( I have no ideas, just wanted to tell you that!)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I am not into tattoos. I think you guys ought to get matching diamond stud earrings.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 7:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• The design should have special meaning to the two of you. Not something from a stranger on the internet.

I have four and each one was well thought and planned. Tattoos are not something to just do on the spur of the moment. It's a lot cheaper to get one than have one removed.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• tats are a forever thing,yes you can get them removed if need be but this tat is important.....its for you and your daughter....sit your daughter down and the two of you can talk about it and see what you come up with!! personally in my own opinion,i dont think chinese symbols are a good idea because you never know if the symbol you pick really means what it says it means...

example:you think you are getting the "love"symbol but you are really getting one that means something bad....

you dont want that......so sit your daughter down and talk it out with her....pick out something that means alot to the both of you.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I need to think of something myself! My daughter turned 17 in Nov. and wants us to get matching tats on her 18th birthday...I think she has ideas but I havn't been able to come up with anything yet!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• That is so cute!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have Man Woman and Child written in Chinese on my calf and my DH has those same symbols on his arm. :)

What about each others Birth Month Flowers ? Or is there a special event or object that means something to you both?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• how cute
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 4:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011