NOT FEELING SEXY FOR SO

I CAN LITERALLY WALK PAST HIM NAKED AND HE ACTS LIKE HE DONT EVEN SEE ME I FEEL LIKE HE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN ME ANYMORE IT GETS ME SO UPSET I CRY. THERE WAS A TIME HE COULDNT KEEP HIS HANDS OFF ME WE WERE MAKING LOVE 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I COULD DO TO GET HIM TO RECOGNIZE ME AGAIN

19angie74

Asked by 19angie74 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Do something new or something you use to do that drive him nuts...
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I had the same problem. Then I said "screw it". I started gettin all prettied up just to go to the store or work. For no reason at all I was gettin all prettied up. One day he did noticed and asked and I responded "Cause I can." Well now he notices things I do cause he thought I was leaving him without even doing a thing. All I did was stopped caring what he thought and just did whatever I wanted.
    bewitchedmom

Answer by bewitchedmom at 11:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Hmmm. I've felt this before but I find that if you can have fun and laugh with others and make plans with others then they get more interested in you because something is going on with you. Know what I mean? Like if you are too wrapped up in what he's thinking and doing then you are a blank page. Give him something to "read" . You might want to be a little less interested in him and more so in a project or interest of your own. Laugh let him remember your smile and your way of having fun. But dont be so "i can only have fun if you are interested in me" More like Im having fun whether you are or not . Be nice to him , but with hold a little of your self so that he has to make a bit of an effort. It could take some time for him to really notice. Be your best. He will notice and you can reward him for his interest by having fun with him. Oh and dont discuss problems for like a month. As far as you are concerned Everything is fine
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 12:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Don't play games with him... as the lady above said try something new like getting sex toys or maybe sexy cloths to wear... also ask him what you could do.... sometimes we get stuck in the rut of life sometimes people just need to recendle the flame... and what usually works the best is telling hiim how you feel with out making him feel less of a man.. i recently went through this myself and being prego doesn't help but i got honest with him and it has helped ALOT! Honesty is thge best policy, and if he loves you he will respect your feelings.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Just talk with him and lethim know how you are feeling
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yeah what 21lisa 72 said TALK TO HIM!!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2011