Bad milk bottle

My son was trying to be helpful and gave his sister a bottle. Bad part is that I have no idea where he got it or how old.it is. I came upstairs to tuck them in and it was laying on her bed! If she drank it will she be ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Was it a whole bottle of milk or just some left in there? Chances are she'll be fine, worst case scenario she may vomit but really I wouldn't expect more than a little tummy ache.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• if she is sleeping the yes..she should be fine..I have freaked about this before also.My 4 yearold went into our kitchen and gave the baby a bottle...i left it besides the sink after finding it UNDER the sofa :/ My youngest is just fine...I just gave her water and watched her like a hawk but she was fine and acted normal
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Oh yes the hidden bottle. BLAHHHHH.... It happens she will possibly get the poops.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• She should be ok. If it was old milk then she may get a little tummy ache or spit up. Brother was just trying take care of sister. My DD tries to mommy my 14 week old DS. She means well, but I do have to watch her like a hawk:0
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011