Have you had Invisalign?

Good or bad experience? I'd like to know the good and the bad. Were your teeth filed? Were the aligners uncomfortable? Was it a pain brushing after every meal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• I'm on my last round with them. I've had them for a year and a half I would be done by now but my appointments aren't every six weeks like they should be since I live out of town from my orthodontist. My teeth weren't filed. Yes they are uncomfortable and down right painful sometimes but braces are too. Nope, wasn't a pain brushing after every meal. You have to do that with braces, too. What was a pain is that they said I could chew gum with them. Two problems with that-The gum sticks to them. And because of that my two from teeth have some decay because of the sugar getting into them. I am happy I chose Invisalign instead of metal braces.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would think anything that is forcing your teeth to come in straight there will be some discomfort lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 11:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2011